TBS Retail is the exclusive retailer of the ECCO brand with 16 stores nationwide, and another famous fashion icon, COLE HAAN from the US, was officially introduced into the Vietnamese market by TBS Retail at the end of 2015.
With prestige, capacity, and understanding of the retail market, TBS Retail is gradually asserting its professional role in the field of distributing shoes and bags, becoming a leading and prestigious fashion retail brand in Vienam.
TBS Retail has only one optimal option for reaching the exact set of available offline customers: SMS – a traditional marketing channel that businesses are still using and are concerned about:
- SMS is limited and difficult to measure the ability to convert buying behavior from offline to online
- It is impossible to effectively calculate the contribution sales that SMS brings
To solve those concerns, with the help of PangoCDP Digital Messaging, SMS can completely help TBS Retail transform and measure.
So, what can SMS do to help TBS Retail convert and measure with the help of pangoCDP Digital Messaging?
Don’t SPAM your customers with something they don’t care about
With an existing list of customers to convert, we can’t send the same message to please everyone. That is such a waste.
Customers need to be divided into segments to design personalized campaigns suitable for each segment. The goal is to give them exactly what they need, sending the right message to the right audience at the right time.
Customers are segmented according to what criteria?
It depends on the specifics of the industry and the customer information that TBS Retail owns. The segment criteria for TBS Retail at that time were:
- Living Area
- Sales by year and month
- Have not returned to buy in 30-60-90 days
- Favorite Brand
- Favorite Store
- Ever purchased size
1 GOAL – 3 CAMPAIGNS – 6 ROTATIONS
With the segments separated, we rolled out a series of customer conversion actions consisting of 3 campaigns, rotating 6 times. Each campaign is specific to different customer segments that meet the same segment criteria.
Add a condition to ensure that customers who have joined the previous campaign will not receive messages inviting them to join the next campaign. Avoid customers being spammed, overloaded, and losing excitement from continuous promotions.
Continue to resegment after each campaign
After each campaign, the results will be analyzed to continue responding based on customer behavior. The goal is to build a more qualified customer list and reach the right audience.
Typically, after the “Black Friday 1” campaign, we continue to divide customers into 2 segments: “Interactive customers” and “Non-interactive customers” to have the appropriate impact on each segment. As a result, we focused more on targeting customers who had engaged but hadn’t made a purchase in the “Black Friday 2” campaign.
DESIGN MARKETING AUTOMATION SCENARIOS FOR EACH CAMPAIGN
Marketing Automation scenarios help:
- The Marketing Team is proactive in the design and implementation of ideas.
- Provide an overview.
- Keep track of the progress of the entire process.
- See the impact of specific numbers on each action in real time.
- Create motivation with a lot of meaning.
- Quick and easy adjustment as soon as there are changes
How did PangoCDP Digital Messaging get involved in this process?
- Create a repository for big data collected from many sources. The data will be reorganized in a unified and centralized way, making it easier for businesses to manage and exploit customer data.
- Provide a powerful customer segmentation tool that meets segmentation criteria ranging from simple to complex. From there, appropriate interaction scenarios for each segment are generated, rapidly filtering the customer sets that the campaign wishes to reach.
- Provide campaign scenarios that are easy to set up and adjust in a simple and flexible way, helping to execute and track actions in the script.
- Useful, user-friendly reports that display instant conversion results for timely adjustment and performance measurement.
The whole campaign takes place in 20 days:
- 5 days ByteTech and TBS Retail get to know each other and find solutions.
- 2 days is the time we have before launching
And here’s what we got:
- 10% of customers move from Offline to Online
- 25% of Sales Contribution from Digital Messaging
- 200% Growth in Online Channel Sales