Disclosure and Information Share
The directors, management and staff of ByteTech are concerned about and respect the privacy of its customers’ personal information. We understand that our customers furnish sensitive information to PangoCDP (ByteTech’s services), and ByteTech is committed to treating such information with our highest responsibilities.
We know that our customers expect privacy and security for their data/information. That is why we have made it our priority to keep the information you provide us safe and confidential by providing features (Data Hashing and Masking, Require authentication and permission to view or export data,…), adopting specific practices for collection, use, retention and security of your non-public personal information. ByteTech does not now, nor does intend to in the future, to disclose any customer data/non-public personal information to any external organization unless:
- We have your consent or have previously informed you.
- We are required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators as permitted by law, but we will only do so under proper authority.
Collect data – personal information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
a. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) or preparing contract. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
b. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
c. Other data / information
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from:
- Information we receive from you on register trial/demo application or other forms (such as name, contact information, email etc).
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, service partners (Head hunter service…)
- Information from other outside sources to verify the information you provided (such as your reference employment, social/public network, etc.).
- Occasionally we may collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the telephone). Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
Use of information
ByteTech requests, collects and retains data include personal information with the purposes to:
- Help ByteTech better in supporting users as well as participating in interactive features of the Service when there is a consensus to use [ ].
- Help ByteTech identify customers and better secure personal information and enhance the experience [ ].
- Provide customer care and support services, notify about product changes
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor service usage as well as assist in detecting, preventing and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
- Comply with current laws and regulations that govern us.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. (*)
If you are located outside Viet Nam and choose to provide information to us, please note that we can transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Viet Nam and process it there.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We chose well-known cloud service providers: Google Business Suite, Google Big Query, Digital Ocean (cloud service provider at Singapore) to take cloud advantage and professional service for core service/application platform.
a. Security of information
Our employees are thoroughly educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information. At ByteTech, only restricted employees have authorized access to your data and sensitive information that they need to know to provide the services you request.
In addition, we offer security features in the platform/application, procedures and guidance to protect your valuable information/data. ByteTech regularly reviews developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although ByteTech strives to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in our own systems. Should you close your account(s) with us or if you become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
b. Security Assurance
Both you and ByteTech play an important role in protecting privacy game. We endeavor to put in place high standards of security to protect your interests. For security reasons, you should ensure that your account details remain private at all times and that you are the only person who knows this information. Do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of your details by others.
Acceptance and changes to Security and Privacy Statement
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the ByteTech website indicates your acceptance of the ByteTech website Terms and Conditions, and the Security and Privacy Statement. This is our current Security and Privacy Statement. ByteTech may at any time make changes to it by publishing a renewal version on our website. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to providing you with the best quality of service.